Welcome to the OEA Wellbeing Experience Blog
Here you’ll find information on the OEA Wellbeing Experience and the different ways to engage with the 5 domains of wellbeing through:
- A curated collection of videos, articles and links to internal and external resources, aimed at supporting a holistic approach to wellbeing.
- Individual and departmental Wellbeing Challenges designed to inspire ongoing action.
The OEA Wellbeing Experience is a small step on a journey of focusing more on our wellbeing. You can contribute in so many ways, including:
- Using this focus on Wellbeing to raise and/or address some of your own personal / team needs.
- Posting on this blog, or sharing with your team, other links to useful resources, ideas and tips.
- Taking part in the programme’s Wellbeing Challenges or coming up with your own Challenges.
If you have any further queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org